Ladybug Insect Necklace
Looking for a graduation or birthday present, then look no further because this sweet little ladybug pendant necklace will be a hit. Ladybugs are surrounded by superstitions and romanticism. It is believed that in some eastern cultures if a ladybug was to be captured and then released, your ladybug of love will travel to the love of your life and whisper your name in their ear, and upon hearing your name the love of your life will find you. Love has many ways of being expressed and buying your loved one a ladybug pendant necklace is certainly one of them. This necklace makes for a great gift at graduation or for their birthday.
- Let this necklace accompany you anywhere to bring you good luck and fulfill your wish.
- Gift this precious piece to someone who inspires.
- Ideal cute gift for the family.
- Comfortable and practical to wear every day.
- High-quality and long-lasting
- S925+Plated platinum+Pavé Setting CZ
- Timeless elegance
- Easy to match with your wardrobe
- Its special design will make you look unique.
- It is an excellent gift for your lover, family, friend, and coworker.
USA/UK: DHL/FedEx/Other Premium Courier - Tracked Shipping (5 to 8 days)
Australia/Canada: DHL/FedEx/Other Premium Courier - Tracked Shipping (7 to 9 days)
Germany/France: DHL/FedEx/Other Premium Courier - Tracked Shipping (6 to 10 days)
Rest Of The World: 10 - 21 days with full tracking via USPS (FREE)
Our goal is to offer you the best shipping options, no matter where you live. Every day, we deliver to hundreds of customers across the world, ensuring that we provide the very highest levels of responsiveness to you at all times.
If you haven't received a shipping confirmation email with your tracking info within 3 days then feel free to get in touch.
We offer a 100% money-back guarantee if you are not 100% satisfied with your order. Our return policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.